We are in the final countdown before the 2023 USITT Show. Road boxes left the National Office yesterday and there is much excitement in the air!
Here are a couple of housekeeping notes:
- Lights out in the dark zone is scheduled for 3:00 PM on Wednesday, March 15th so that lighting companies will have time to focus lights
- B2B Breakfast for exhibitors is taking place near the Expo Stage on Friday, March 17th from 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM to allow a chance for exhibitors to network with each other before the show opens
- Happy Hours will be scheduled on the Expo floor from 4:30 PM 6:00 PM on Thursday, March 16th and Friday, March 17th.
- Please join us for USITT Celebration at the City Museum on Thursday, March 16th from 7:30 PM -9:30 PM
- Don’t forget to wear green for our St. Patrick’s day Hooley on Friday during Happy Hour. Take part in a fun and festive event and be as creative in your booth as possible. Live band will start at 4:00 PM
- Back by popular demand, the Scavenger Hunt is back this year. There is still time to drive traffic to your booth. USITT23 Games & Challenges (goeshow.com)
- Meet us at the Expo Stage on Saturday, March 16th at 9:00 AM for Exhibitor Breakfast to recap the show and offer feedback!
- Are you looking for a way to be more involved on the Expo Floor? A way to give back? A way to scout new talent? Then sign up to volunteer at the Resume Doctors Booth! Resume Doctors is staffed by professional volunteers with hiring, human resources, and management experience. Each hour long shift will have four volunteers that spend 10-15 minutes reviewing an attendees resume and giving feedback about what works, what changes should be considered, what trends are popping up in the industry, etc. For attendees, this is a first come, first served, opportunity; however, we encourage attendees to get feedback from multiple volunteers if they have the time. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Finally, Re-book for Seattle 2024 will take place on Friday, March 17th. Appointment times will be sent out next week. Priority will be given to exhibitors who are participating in St. Louis. More to follow…
Can’t wait to see you in person in St. Louis!