Exhibit Booth Pricing
- Single Booth – $1,000 ($750 nonprofit)†
- Double Booth – $1,800 ($1,350 nonprofit)†
Each Exhibit Booth Includes:
- A 10’ x 10’ or 20’ x 10’ professionally draped exhibit booth
- A 7” by 44” exhibit identification sign
- One 6’ draped table, two chairs and one wastebasket (two tables and four chairs for double booths) in the exhibit hall at the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
- Two or four conference registrations
- Breakfast and lunch on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday for booth staff
- Exhibit hall security service
- Company information on conference and registration websites, the conference app and program, and venue information screens
- Participation in the exhibit hall treasure hunt‡
Around April 2020, each exhibitor will receive an exhibitor kit from Shepard event services containing forms for carpeting, booth furniture, audiovisual equipment, electrical utilities, internet, drayage and shipping information. For questions about the exhibitor kit, contact Shepard at (866) 366-7428 or (404) 720-8600 or visit shepardes.com/olk/intro.asp.
Exhibit Hall Hours
||Hours / Event
|Monday, July 6
||3 – 5 p.m. Exhibitor Move-In
|Tuesday, July 7
||7 – 10 a.m. Exhibitor Move-In
|Tuesday, July 7
||10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Exhibit Hall Open
|Tuesday, July 7
||4 – 5 p.m. Awards Reception and Prize Giveaway
|Wednesday, July 8
||8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Exhibit Hall Open
|Thursday, July 9
||8 a.m. – 3 p.m. Exhibit Hall Open
|Thursday, July 9
||3 – 5 p.m. Exhibitor Move-Out
As a Making Schools Work Conference sponsor, you and your company will be top of mind with K-12 educators from schools and districts nationwide. SREB offers sponsorship options designed to put your products and services in front of thousands of educators before, during and after the conference.
Choose from high-visibility Platinum, Gold and Silver sponsorships or keynote address sponsorships or feature your company’s name and logo on our conference lanyards, selfie stations, conference app or program! Download our Exhibitor and Sponsorship Guide to learn more about these valuable sponsorships.
- Platinum Sponsor: Celebratory Reception and Float Den Walk-Through at Mardi Gras World on Thursday, July 9
- Gold Sponsor: Opening day Pacesetter Awards Reception and Prize Giveaway on Tuesday, July 7
- Silver Sponsor: Preconference State Networking Lunch on Tuesday, July 7
Conference Venue and Housing
The exhibit hall and all conference sessions will be hosted in the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. Connections Housing will act as the booking agent for all contracted hotels. To reserve a room in the conference room blocks, visit bit.ly/MSWHousing or call (404) 842-0000 or (800) 262-9974 and mention SREB’s 2020 Making Schools Work Conference. Reservations must be made by Friday, May 22, 2020, to receive the SREB room rate. Reserve your rooms early, as the SREB block tends to sell out quickly.
Exhibitor Regulations and Guidelines
Download our Exhibitor and Sponsorship Guide for complete details on:
- Exhibitor Reservations
- Liability and Insurance
- Unoccupied Space
- Prize Drawings and Promotions
- Permits and Sales Tax
- Acceptability of Exhibits
- Booth Staff
- SREB's No Endorsement Policy
- Conflicting Meetings and Activities
- Fire, Safety and Health
- Damages to Property
- Guidelines for Display Rules and
Cancellations and Move-In and Move-Out Requirements
In the event written notification of intent to cancel is received by Jenn Carter by June 1, 2020, all sums paid by the exhibitor, less a fee of $100 per booth, will be refunded. No refunds will be granted after June 1. If move-in is not conducted during scheduled times, SREB reserves the right to reassign the booth space and retain the exhibitor’s booth fees. Breakdown and move-out activities must be conducted during scheduled times. Any exhibitor who breaks down and departs before the exhibit hall closes at 3 p.m. on Thursday, July 9, may be prohibited from future exhibits. All storage and handling charges due to failure to remove exhibit materials from the display or storage area after move-out shall be the responsibility of the exhibitor. There will be no refunds for any occurrence or acts of nature, natural or manmade, beyond the control of SREB, that limits the size of the conference audience.
† Exhibitors are responsible for additional costs not covered by the exhibit agreement, including carpeting, additional booth furniture, audiovisual equipment, electrical utilities, internet, drayage and shipping. Note that carpeting is not required by SREB or the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center.
‡ Exhibitors who wish to participate in the treasure hunt must sign up by May 15, 2020 by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. All attendees who complete the hunt will receive a prize item (bag, mug, notebook, shirt, etc.) and be entered to win a grand prize, such as free registrations, hotel room nights or restaurant meals at the 2021 Making Schools Work Conference at the Gaylord Opryland in Nashville, Tennessee. Exhibitors may sponsor grand prizes – contact Jenn Carter at (404) 879-5542 or email@example.com for details.