SREB's Making Schools Work Conference annually attracts 3,500 to 4,000 K-12 teachers, counselors, principals, technology center directors and state and district education agency staff.
The Education Marketplace in our Exhibit Hall is a dynamic gathering place where educators and business leaders network and explore products and services. Enjoy the benefits of maximum foot traffic as attendees visit the hall for escape rooms, hands-on demos and learning sessions, and networking events.
- Exclusive access to thousands of qualified attendees
- 10' x 10' and 20' x 10' professionally draped booth spaces
- Company listing in the conference program, app, website, signage and pre-show marketing
- High-visibility, high-impact sponsorship options
- Entry to sessions and special events
- Complimentary conference badges for staff
- Exhibitor lounge with breakfast and lunch each day
- Conference hotel rate
Download our Exhibitor and Sponsorship guide (PDF) for complete details.
Join us! Click Exhibitor Sales to begin the booth and sponsorship selection process.
Questions? Contact Jenn Carter at email@example.com.