Public Service Tabletop Displays
Eligible charitable/non-profit/not-for-profit organizations that raise awareness through distribution of FREE education resources and that DO NOT offer any items/services for sale may reserve a Public Service Tabletop Display.
Public Service Tabletop Display space locations include: 506, 508, 619, 621, 734, 736, 725, 727, 1035, 1037, 1118, 1120, 1125, 1127, 1136, 1140, 1226, 1209, 1308, 1310, 1137, 1339, and 1341.
Public Service Tabletop Display Rates
|Tabletop Display with 6' Skirted Table Only
|Tabletop Display with 6' Skirted Table and Two (2) Chairs
Public Service Tabletop Display Package Inclusions
- 8-foot backdrop, 3-foot siderails, booth ID sign, perimeter security, and aisle carpeting
- One (1) Full Convention registration included; up to 5 additional Full Convention registrations may be purchased at a 50% discount
- Three (3) Exhibit Hall Only passes included; additional passes may be purchased at a rate of $85 per pass
- Opportunity to apply for a 20-minute activity demonstration time slot. Offered to exhibitors on a first-come, first-served basis; limit one per exhibitor.
- Listing in the winter 2020 issue of Momentum, mailed in January 2020, if reserved prior to December 1, 2019
- Listing on the 2020 SHAPE America National Convention & Expo interactive floor plan and searchable exhibitor directory
- Recognition in Convention marketing materials, as appropriate
- Opportunity to earn Priority Points through exhibit participation, membership in Partners for Active and Healthy Children, Convention-related sponsorships and advertising, to ensure high-visibility at future SHAPE America conventions
- Pre- and post-Convention attendee mailing list; email addresses NOT provided
Exhibitor Rules and Regulations
the 2020 Exhibitor Rules, Regulations, Terms and Conditions.