WHY EXHIBIT? ____
Since 1997, the PACEshow has provided a cost-effective opportunity to meet face-to-face with a targeted audience of current and prospective customers who are petroeum & convenience industry leaders in the central Midwest.
The nearly 65,000 sq. ft. exhibit hall features a diverse range of petroleum and conveneince supply chain vendors.
WHO IS WALKING THE FLOOR? ____
Industry leaders who influence the allocation and spending of millions of dollars of industry products and services — the customers you need to meet! PACEshow attendees are decision-makers and our participants are looking for innovative ideas and solutions to improve their company’s productivity and profitability.
Among attendees surveyed, 95% either approve or recommend purchases for their company and hold positions in the following industry categories:
Company Owners, Senior Management
C-Store Management, Personnel
Technology, Finance, Risk Management, HR & Compliance
Category Management, Marketing & Sales
- 6 exclusive non-competing exhibit hours
- 4* complimentary exhibit personnel badges per 10’ x 10’ booth
- 1 mobile application access per company (A $395 value)
- Standard company listing in PACEshow e-Directory/Buyer’s Guide (premium listings available for additional fee)
- Post-show attendee registration list
- 8’ high draped back wall and 3’ high draped side walls in in-line booths
- Standard 7” x 44” identification sign
- 24-hour security
All booth furnishings & cleaning are the responsibility of the exhibitor.
* Additional name badges are available for purchase via sponsorship packages or an additional Non-Exhibiting Vendor registration only.