Welcome to the 2022 Biomedical Engineering Society (BMES) Annual Meeting booth and sponsorship sales form! We are so excited to see you again this year in person for #BMES2022 in San Antonio from October 12-15.
We ask that each university/college/company/organization have one sales contact – this is the one person BMES will be in touch with regarding collateral, payments, logos, etc. The sales contact will receive all information regarding your choices and will be the person allowed to make changes to your selections and issue payment/s.
CLICK HERE to download a copy of the prospectus for use as reference. Please be sure to thoroughly read the benefits of each package as they may have changed over prior years.
Things to know for this year:
· You can make a selection at any time, but please note that all selections are approved in the order in which they were received. Therefore, please be prepared with multiple choices in the event your first choice is not available.
· Pending booth spaces will be approved within 24 business hours. All spaces are automatically set to “pending,” so do not fret — you will receive another email to confirm your space approval.
· Once your selections are approved, you will get access to the Exhibitor Service Center (ESC), which gives you management and preparation tools to ensure a successful event. You can also make additional sponsorship purchases in the ESC.
· We will be listing all sponsors and exhibitors in our app, but please remember that this is an in-person meeting with no virtual component this year — as voted on by the BMES Board of Directors.
· You can mouse-over the booths on the map to view the numbers and size.
· Booth spaces 10x20 and larger are on the map as is. You can’t select side-by-side booth spaces since they are in two different aisles. “Premium” spaces will return next year.
· All sponsorships come with one (1) 10x10 booth, or you can purchase a booth without a sponsorship.
· University receptions also come with some sponsorship packages, or you can choose to purchase a reception space without a sponsorship.
· For sponsor packages that come with complimentary registration, you will receive instructions once registration opens on how to get your folks signed up (late June/early July).
· BMES will be using the same decorator, AGS, as in years past. They will send you an email in June/July with décor options for your space.
· A 50% deposit is required for all purchases made today. Final balances are due Friday, September 2, 2022. BMES is not handling payments directly – you have 100% full access in the Exhibitor Service Center (ESC) to make as many, or as few, payments as you’d like. PLEASE DO NOT SEND CHECKS TO THE OFFICE! We are not working in the office and we are still experiencing extreme mail delays. If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Again, from the BMES Board of Directors, Meeting Co-Chairs, and Staff, thank you for your support!