Thank you for your interest in submitting a proposal for the ASCD 2020 Conference on Teaching Excellence to be held in Denver, Colorado! We hope that you join us as we explore this year’s theme: Classroom. Community. Connection.
The overall concept is centered on supporting teachers to:
Additionally, we are interested in sessions on:
To create and submit your proposal, you will need to complete the following steps. Proposal Submission Information.
IMPORTANT DETAILS AND CONSIDERATIONS
· Sessions will be scheduled Friday, June 26, Saturday, June 27, and Sunday, June 28.
· Sales pitches for products or services disguised as proposals will not be evaluated. Content perceived as commercial is not acceptable.
· ASCD requests permission to rebroadcast speaker image and printed materials in connection with the 2020 conference. Presenters maintain presentation content copyrights and will be asked to complete the mandatory “Participation Agreement” in the submission portal.
· Presenters must use the approved ASCD template when submitting their final PPT.
· All accepted presentations must adhere to the established deadlines.
· Presenters will receive a complimentary registration to the ASCD 2020 Conference on Teaching Excellence.
· Travel expenses and any additional fees are the responsibility of the presenter(s).
Call for Proposals Portal Closes: February 1, 2020
Speaker Accepted Invitations: February 18, 2020
Speaker Agreements Due: March 6, 2020
Final Presentation Materials Due: June 1, 2020
Conference Dates: June 26-28, 2020
Please contact the ASCD Programming Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Back to Top