Welcome to the 2023 APA Mental Health Services Conference Submission Site!
The 2023 Mental Health Services Conference submission site is currently open to new submissions of sessions and posters. The site will close on Thursday, March 2, 2023, at 5:00 p.m. ET
The Scientific Program Committee encourages all members of the care team to submit to potentially share their work at the 2023 Mental Health Services Conference in Washington, DC.
- The submission form will close promptly at 5:00 p.m. ET; no submissions will be allowed after this time
- All presenters must attest to their participation in the proposal
- A single presenter cannot be listed on more than 5 submissions; including a maximum of 2 posters—additional submissions beyond this limit may be rejected
- A session cannot have more than 3 presenters (Including the Chair)
- A poster cannot have more than 1 presenter and 4 co-authors
- All presenters attending the meeting must agree to pay the appropriate speaker registration fee
- If your submission is the product of an APA component or affiliate organization, verification of this designation will be required
- If your submission is accepted, all presenters must submit a bio of no more than 600 characters, including spaces
- All sessions are 90 minutes (No course submissions at this time)
- An agenda is required for all submissions
- 3-5 educational objectives, each no more than 200 characters, including spaces
- At a minimum, 3 peer-reviewed references, published in the last 5 years to support your submission's content
- Each session submission will be required to submit 3 questions to be used in the Mental Health Services Conference Self-Assessment Activity
- NEW: To comply with accreditation standards, all accepted sessions will be required to submit their final slides for review by the APA Office of Accrediting and Compliance by Thursday, August 10, 2023
- Please note: Your submission will not be sent to grading by the Scientific Program Committee until all co-presenters have completed their financial disclosure forms
You will use your my.psychiatry.org username and password to log into the submission site. If you do not yet have a my.psychiatry.org account, you can create one here
. During the submission process, you will be asked to complete the following agreements:
- Financial Disclosure
- Presenter Release
- Registration Acknowledgement
Any co-presenters on your submission will also need to have an active my.psychiatry.org account before you can add them to your proposal.
Important information for a successful submission:
To begin, click on the submission type below.
- The submitted abstract(s) will be graded for the 2023 APA Mental Health Services Conference, October 12-14, 2023, in Washington, D.C..
- For guidelines and examples of abstracts, please click here.
- For guidelines on developing CE Learner-Centered objectives, please click here.
- Acceptable browsers: Windows and MAC PCs: Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Opera. Other browsers, including Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge, may be incompatible.
- Only the chair of a submission will be able to submit. If you are submitting on behalf of the session director or chair, you will need to obtain his or her login credentials.
- We cannot accommodate requests to schedule your session at a particular date/time.
- Email correspondence with the Office of Scientific Programs will come from email@example.com. Please ensure that you are able to receive emails from this address before submitting your proposal.