Welcome to the 2021 APA Annual Meeting Submission Site!
The 2021 Annual Meeting submission site is currently closed. The site will reopen on Tuesday, November 10, 2020 for New Research poster submissions ONLY.
The theme for the 2021 APA Annual Meeting is “Finding Equity Through Advances in Mind and Brain in Unsettled Times
.” The Scientific Program Committee encourages all submitters to keep this theme in mind while crafting their submissions.
- The submission form will close promptly at 5:00 p.m. ET; no submissions will be allowed after this time
- All presenters/co-authors must attest to their participation in the proposal
- A single presenter/co-author cannot be listed on more than 5 submissions of any type
- A general session cannot have more than 5 speakers
- All presenters attending the meeting must agree to pay the appropriate speaker registration fee
- If your submission is the product an APA component or affiliate organization, verification of this designation will be required
- The session format types have been revised. Please click here for more information on the new list of session formats
- All sessions, except for courses, are 90 minutes
- An agenda is required for all submissions, except posters
NEW THIS YEAR
- References are required for all submissions
- Resident and medical student posters must be reviewed by a faculty mentor prior to submission; please list your faculty mentor as a co-author
- A poster cannot have more than 1 presenter and 4 co-authors
You will use your my.psychiatry.org username and password to log into the submission site. If you do not yet have a my.psychiatry.org account, you can create one here
. During the submission process, you will be asked to complete the following agreements:
- Financial Disclosure
- Presenter Release
- Registration Acknowledgement
Any co-presenters/co-authors on your submission will also need to have an active my.psychiatry.org account before you can add them to your proposal.
Important information for a successful submission:
- The submitted abstract(s) will be graded for the 2021 APA Annual Meeting, May 1-5, 2021, in Los Angeles, CA.
- For guidelines and examples of abstracts, please click here.
- Acceptable browsers: Windows and MAC PCs: Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Opera. Other browsers, including Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge, may be incompatible.
- Only the director or chair of a submission (or the poster presenter for a poster submission) will be able to submit. If you are submitting on behalf of the session director or chair, you will need to obtain his or her login credentials.
- Email correspondence with the Office of Scientific Programs will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that you are able to receive emails from this address before submitting your proposal.
- We cannot accommodate requests to schedule your session at a particular date/time.