Welcome to the 2020 APA Annual Meeting Submission Site!The 2020 Annual Meeting submission site is currently open to submission of New Research posters and Innovation & Technology posters. The site will close on Thursday, December 12, 2019, at 5:00 p.m. ET.
The theme for the 2020 APA Annual Meeting is “Advancing Quality: Challenges and Opportunities.” The Scientific Program Committee encourages all submitters to keep this theme in mind while crafting their submissions.
- Financial Disclosure
- Presenter Release
- Registration Acknowledgement
Important information for a successful submission:
- The submitted abstract(s) will be graded for the 2020 APA Annual Meeting, April 25-29, 2020, in Philadelphia, PA.
- For guidelines and examples of abstracts, please click here.
- Acceptable browsers: Windows and MAC PCs: Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Opera. Other browsers, including Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge, may be incompatible.
- Only the poster presenter will be able to submit. If you are submitting on behalf of the poster presenter, you will need to obtain his or her login credentials.
- Email correspondence with the Office of Scientific Programs will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that you are able to receive emails from this address before submitting your proposal.
- We cannot accommodate requests to schedule your session at a particular date/time.
To begin, click on the button below.
Start Poster Submission