Welcome to the 2020 APA Annual Meeting Submission Site!The 2020 Annual Meeting submission site is currently closed. The site will reopen to New Research poster submissions ONLY on Tuesday, November 12, 2019. To view the status of a submission, visit the Abstract Service Center.
The theme for the 2020 APA Annual Meeting is “Advancing Quality: Challenges and Opportunities.” The Scientific Program Committee encourages all submitters to keep this theme in mind while crafting their submissions.
IMPORTANT: NEW THIS YEAR!
- Financial Disclosure
- Presenter Release
- Registration Acknowledgement
Important information for a successful submission:
- The submitted abstract(s) will be graded for the 2020 APA Annual Meeting, April 25-29, 2020, in Philadelphia, PA.
- For guidelines and examples of abstracts, please click here.
- Acceptable browsers: Windows and MAC PCs: Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera; Windows PC: IE 9. Other browsers may be incompatible.
- Only the director or chair of a submission will be able to submit. If you are submitting on behalf of a director or chair you will need to obtain his or her login credentials.
- Email correspondence with the Office of Scientific Programs will come from email@example.com. Please ensure that you are able to receive emails from this address before submitting your proposal.
- We cannot accommodate requests to schedule your session at a particular date/time.