Welcome to the 2019 APA Annual Meeting Submission Site!The 2019 Annual Meeting submission site is currently closed. The site will reopen for submissions of New Research posters only November 13, 2018.
The theme for the 2019 APA Annual Meeting is “Revitalize Psychiatry: Disrupt, Include, Engage, and Innovate.” The Scientific Program Committee encourages all submitters to keep this theme in mind while crafting their submissions.
IMPORTANT: NEW THIS YEAR!
You will use your my.psychiatry.org username and password to log into the submission site. If you do not yet have a my.psychiatry.org account, you can create one here. During the submission process, you will be asked to complete the following agreements:
- Financial Disclosure
- Presenter Release
- Registration Acknowledgement
Important information for a successful submission:
- The submitted abstract(s) will be graded for the 2019 APA Annual Meeting, May 18-22, 2019, in San Francisco, CA.
- For guidelines and examples of abstracts, please click here.
- Acceptable browsers: Windows and MAC PCs: Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera; Windows PC: IE 9. Other browsers may be incompatible.
- Only the director or chair of a submission will be able to submit. If you are submitting on behalf of a director or chair you will need to obtain his or her login credentials.
- Email correspondence with the Office of Scientific Programs will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that you are able to receive emails from this address before submitting your proposal.
- We cannot accommodate requests to schedule your session at a particular date/time.