Hall of Fame Banquet
Justin Moore Concert
Sponsorship Terms & Conditions
- Sponsor must be an exhibitor with a paid exhibit contract. Should an exhibitor cancel their space, their sponsorship will also be canceled. In such a case, the exhibitor will continue to be liable for 50% of the sponsorship fee.
- Contracts will not be accepted or processed, and sponsorship will not be held or assigned without payment in full. If paying by check, payment must be received within 10 days.
- The individual signing this Contract warrants that he/she has the authority to bind contractually the organization applying for the sponsorship item.
- Any artwork required will be sent to AAAA by the AAAA-supplied deadline specific to each sponsorship item.
- Sponsors are responsible for all materials being accurate, final, and legal for use. AAAA is not responsible for any misspellings and errors.
- Sponsorship can be canceled by the Sponsor or by AAAA within ten (10) days from the date of this contract.
- The Sponsor understands and agrees to abide by all terms and conditions governing this agreement.
- Immediate prior year Sponsors have already been given the first right of renewal. If you see a sponsorship available, it is available on a first come first serve basis.
- Sponsorship details and artwork specifications will be sent to you by AAAA, after sponsorship contract is signed.
Back to Top