Luther G. Jones Army Aviation Depot Forum
Keep the Army Flying - Come and See How!
December 6-7, 2022
10 Reasons to Attend!
- 2-day business event focused on Army Aviation Maintenance & Sustainment
- Opportunity to exchange ideas & solutions to enhance awareness & gain efficiencies in the field.
- Learn about Corpus Christi Army Depot's (CCAD) and the capabilities for government and industry customers worldwide.
- Network with colleagues, peers and defense industry leaders
- Event attracts 400 attendees and over 25 exhibitors; Military/Government and Industry are welcome!
- Listen to influential speakers during the professional sessions and take part in various panels on topics that interest you.
- The Donald F. Luce Depot Maintenance Artisan of the Year award will be presented.
- The Congressman Solomon P. Ortiz Center provides a scenic venue that is easy to navigate.
- 100% of Attendees who responded to the last post-event survey reported an "Excellent or Good" Overall Experience and 85% of Exhibitors reported that the event provided them access to key decision makers and their target audience.
- Your participation helps AAAA continue our mission "Supporting the U.S. Army Aviation Soldier & Family"
CCAD Tour Information
- December 5, 2022 1300-1530
- Limited slots available for U.S. Citizens ONLY
- Please coordinate directly with CCAD
- Read for more information