Health and Safety at Cribbins
IMPORTANT: In compliance with Alabama state law, you may take a COVID-19 test onsite if you are not fully vaccinated. If you are vaccinated, please bring your vaccination card along with your ID or present your CLEAR app with a Green Health Pass.
- Attendees can Download the free CLEAR app and complete a Green Health Pass to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination (two doses for Moderna and Pfizer, one for J&J) at least 14 days prior to the event in order to expedite the badge pickup process. If you fail to use the CLEAR app and just bring the physical VACCINATION card to the event, you will experience some delay as you are checked in by the health screeners before you enter the badge pickup queue.
- Facial masks will be OPTIONAL
The health and safety of attendees, presenters, exhibitors, staff, and the local community continue to be our top priorities as we count down to this year’s important event. We have adopted current DoD protocols to make sure there are no barriers to Army and DoD attendance. We thank you for your cooperation.
Health & Safety
As part of our commitment to the safety at Joseph P. Cribbins Training, Equipping and Sustainment Symposium 2021, all attendees may provide proof of FULL COVID-19 vaccination through the Health Pass by CLEAR in order to enter the event.
- AAAA will be using Health Pass by CLEAR, which provides a secure, digital proof of COVID-related health insights via the free CLEAR mobile app. Complete your health screening with Health Pass by CLEAR ahead of time for expedited check-in and entry! FAQ
- Download and enroll here: https://clear.app.link/21Cribbins
- For the most efficient entry possible, every attendee should enroll with CLEAR before the event to complete their COVID-19 pre-screening. We encourage all attendees to complete this process at least 24 hours before the event.
Health Pass by CLEAR Instructions:
Get ready for the event by downloading CLEAR for free and completing the one time enrollment process to verify your entry requirements. You’ll be able to use Health Pass to confirm entry requirements before arrival to enter the venue more quickly.
Step 1: Download and enroll in CLEAR before the event
- Download the free CLEAR app and tap on the white Health Pass tile
- Select “Have a Code” and type in 21Cribbins
- Choose the screening type you will use to complete your entry requirements
- Tap “Enroll or verify you are in CLEAR” to create your CLEAR member account
- New to CLEAR? When prompted, enter your email address, phone number, and have your gov’t issued photo ID ready to complete enrollment
- Already a CLEAR member? Use the email address associated with your membership and snap a quick selfie to verify your identity
- Tap “Add Covid-19 Vaccination”
Step 2: Before arriving, complete your Health Pass
- Open the CLEAR app and tap on the white Your Pass tile
- Confirm your identity with a quick selfie
- Tap “Open Health Pass” to get your result. Green means you’re good to go!
Need help? Call 855-CLEAR-ME or tap “Get in Touch” in the app for assistance
Disclaimer: CLEAR will not share your specific data about your vaccination or test results with the event organization.