Welcome to Puerto Rico - An Island As Enchanted As EverPuerto Rico will captivate you with its dynamic culture, heritage, local flavors, exuberant nightlife, colonial architecture, stunning beaches and some of the world’s greatest hosts. Here are just a few of the adventures you can have at the “Isle of Enchantment.”
- Explore Old San Juan with over 500 years of history and something for everyone (from art galleries to sightseeing to nightlife!)
- Dining - it’s a foodie’s paradise! Make sure you try the mofongo and arroz con gandules
- Experience the diverse landscape, from the Parque de las Cavernas del Río Camuy (underground caves) to El Yunque National Forest (the only tropical rainforest in the US Forest System)
- Go snorkeling, swimming, waterfall climbing, surfing, deep-sea fishing – or just sunning – at one of nearly 300 beaches
- Move to the beat with live music and salsa dancing, which can be found at most local
bars and restaurants!
Visit SeePuertoRico.com to experience Physiatry ’19 like a true Boricua.
Book Your Room Now HERESome nights in our hotel block have already filled, so please call the Sheraton at 1-866-932-7269 if you're having trouble reserving a room. Our overflow hotel is the Hyatt Place San Juan/ City Center, where rooms are being offered for $179/ night. Please call 1-787-721-3000 or click here to book.
Physiatry ’19 will be hosted at the Puerto Rico Convention Center, located just 6 miles from the San Juan Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport (SJU), 2.5 miles from Old San Juan and across the street from our hotel - the Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino! Discounted room rates of $199 per night plus tax are reserved for attendees. You must book your room by January 18, 2019 to guarantee this rate. Complimentary WiFi and access to the fitness center are included with your hotel reservation. The hotel also offers several great dining options, a terrace lobby bar, world-class casino, full-service spa, 4th floor outdoor infinity pool and is a short drive from the beach.
Puerto Rico Convention Center
100 Convention Boulevard
San Juan, Puerto Rico 00907
Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport (SJU) is San Juan's main airport and of the main hubs in Latin America and the Caribbean. Once you arrive, the airport has diverse forms of transportation you can choose from to get to our venue - from taking a taxi or bus to renting a car.Key Travel Facts
- Spanish and English are the official languages. Most Puerto Ricans speak English.
- The United States dollar is the official currency.
- United States Citizens don’t need a passport to enter the island.
- If you are traveling from a country outside of the United States, you may need to request an official letter of invitation for your Visa application. Click here to learn more.